3476~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~
My mother was 46 when she had me
3477~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~
Please also keep in mind that any mother who is healthy enough to conceive/carry a pregnancy to term at an older age has a much greater likelihood of having the genes that help her live longer, particularly if it is her own egg. Research studies have show that those women often live to over 100.
By the way, I gave birth to my biological baby at age 45, my parents are in their 80's and healthy.
3478~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~
I had a daughter at 19, and I was in labour for 18 hours. I had one at 44 (unbeknownst to all of us), and he popped out in about 20 minutes. Much easier later in life!!!
3479~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~
My parents married at 27, and quickly had 3 children. When my mother was in her 40's, and going thru menopause, she got pregnant with me. My siblings are much older than me, they were getting married and going off to fight the Vietnam war as I was just starting kindergarten.
3480~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~
Stories of Pregnancy & Birth over 44y
- Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
4,000 Stories of Pregnancy & Birth over 44y
All the stories, divided by age, 1st pregnancy & high FSH!
You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's
Sharing articles, discussing options & suggestions
"In 2005, there were more than 104,000 births in the United States to women ages 40 through 44, and over 6,500 to women 45 and older. In 2004, there were 1,786 live births to women over 42, using donor eggs."