Ally wrote: "I have collated a number of success stories from ladies with high FSH/ low AMH who have fallen pregnant. When I have really low days I get out the file and re-read the stories, I find it such a tonic so I wanted to share it....."
[Note that not all stories are about over 40 women]
FSH 126 - ESTINYL THERAPY DR CHECK
http://www.network54.com/Forum/209394/message/1104037755/My+Miracle+-+Highest+FSH+126-9
FSH 164! ESTINYL THERAPY DR CHECK
http://www.network54.com/Forum/233689/message/1105735897/FSH+164+Success+Story
FSH 96 - IRREGULAR CYCLES - DIET AND ACUPUNCTURE
http://www.network54.com/Forum/233689/message/1125272571/My+secondary+infertility+success+story
43 YEARS OLD - FSH 35
http://www.network54.com/Forum/53068/message/1247702541/Another+%26quot%3Bwhat+helped+me+post%26quot%3B+at+43+1-2+%28pg+mention
FSH 94.4 DR CHECK
http://www.network54.com/Forum/249538/message/1231938630/Dr+Check+Success+w-+FSH+94.4
FSH 110 SPORADIC CYCLES - USING ESTROGEN
http://www.fertilethoughts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=638883
FSH 110 - PG
http://www.network54.com/Forum/53068/message/1235254816/Grad-Lurker+who+used+Vitex+%26amp%3B+conceived+DD+%40+41yo
46 Years Old - FSH up to 40 - PREGNANT
http://www.network54.com/Forum/264844/message/1221236837/Age+46%2C+high+FSH+and+pregnant-Annie+from+Finland+is+back
FSH 32.2 AMH 0.08 - PREGNANT
http://www.network54.com/Forum/264844/message/1214407734/I+got+pregnant+with+my+FSH+high+of+32.2
FSH 34 - PG with IVF
http://www.network54.com/Forum/209394/message/1241642764/Here+I+am%21%21%21
AMH 0.1 - IRREGULAR CYCLE
http://www.network54.com/Forum/209394/message/1242251620/me+too%21+ds+ment
FSH 110
http://www.network54.com/Forum/264844/message/1169529700/Oops%21+Forgot+my+stats%21
FSH 107 - 42 years old
http://www.network54.com/Forum/264844/message/1138756210/Have+beautiful+perfect+3+month+old+now%21++FSH+107+%21
http://www.network54.com/Forum/264844/message/1109313649/Pregnant+despite+FSH+of+107+%21%21
FSH 178 - 3 Babies
http://www.network54.com/Forum/209394/message/1119428128/Haru--My+complete+story--warning--very+long--everything+mentionrd
Low AMH 0.4 ng/l pregnant with Clearblue Fertility Monitor
http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=142885.0
WOMAN CONCEIVED TWINS 2 YEARS AFTER POF DIAGNOSIS - ON HRThttp://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=142885.0
http://cat.inist.fr/?aModele=afficheN&cpsidt=15774184
DIAGNOSED POF, 15 YEARS LATER CONCEIVED AGED 40 (ON HRT)
http://smj.org.uk/0507/preg%20cr10.htm
PREGANANCY MISSED PERIODS FSH 124 ESTROGEN & GONADOTROPIN STIMULATION
http://www.ccivf.com/pdf_files/pdf%20articles/CATEGO%7E7/005.PDF
PREGNANCIES AFTER HIGH DOSE ESTROGEN THERAPY
http://www.ccivf.com/pdf_files/pdf%20articles/CATEGO%7E7/002.PDF
POF FSH 240 TX WITH OCP
http://www.ccivf.com/pdf_files/pdf%20articles/CATEGO~7/004.PDF
AMH 0.24 FSH 23 + DHEA
http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=93238.msg2183990#msg2183990
http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=93238.msg2183990#msg2183990
PREGNANT NATURALLY WHILE WAITING FOR DE
http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=109352.0
FSH 32 - ELEVATED ESTRADIOL/ HIGH FSH
http://www.inspire.com/groups/finding-a-resolution-for-infertility/discussion/poor-ovarian-reserve/
PREGNANT AFTER SPONTANEOUS OVULATION
http://www.earlymenopause.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=10500&hilit=spontaneous
WORLDS OLDEST NATURAL MUM (59) CONCEIVES WHILE ON HRT!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-480591/HRT-triggered-pregnancy-worlds-oldest-mum.html
PREGNANT WHILE ON HRT FSH 56
http://www.earlymenopause.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10853
PREGNANT WHILE ON HRT
http://www.springerlink.com/content/p886v6427q617360/
PREGNANT NATURALLY TWICE AFTER HAVING FIRST BABY THROUGH DE
http://www.earlymenopause.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=10968&hilit=SPONTANEOUS
VARIOUS POF SPONTANEOUS PREGNANCY STORIES
http://www.earlymenopause.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=10633&hilit=spontaneous
POF PATIENT CONCEIVES AFTER USING CHINESE HERBS
http://www.cgmh.org.tw/cgmj/2606/260609.pdf
FSH 40 PREGNANT NATURALLY AFTER DE BABY
http://www.fertilitystories.com/terri.htm
HIGH FSH, ONE FOLLICLE EC AT LISTER
http://www.ivfworld.com/topic.php?id=81323&tid=81614
PREGNANCIES IN LADIES WITH UNDETECTABLE AMH
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17562340
NO PERIOD AND FSH 124
http://community.babycenter.com/talk/a2761715
FSH 23
http://pofsupportgroup.yuku.com/topic/1960
FSH 38
http://pofsupportgroup.yuku.com/topic/1376
FSH IN 20's 50'S AND 60'S
http://pofsupportgroup.yuku.com/topic/1390
FSH 95
http://pofsupportgroup.yuku.com/topic/1374
VARIOUS HIGH FSH
http://pofsupportgroup.yuku.com/topic/1574
FSH 50'S AND 60'S MISSED PERIODS
http://pofsupportgroup.yuku.com/topic/1385
FSH 105
http://pofsupportgroup.yuku.com/topic/1378
NO PERIODS, SPONTANEOUS OVULATION
http://pofsupportgroup.yuku.com/topic/1383
HIGH FSH MISSED PERIODS
http://pofsupportgroup.yuku.com/topic/1412
MAYA IS HERE!!
http://www.fertileheart.com/fertility_treatment_forum.php
RUBY (From www.fertileheart.com - religion mentioned)
FSH 128 on HRT
http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=172513.0
FSH in 40's
http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=127632.msg1878136#msg1878136
SPREADSHEET OF PREGNANCIES VARIOUS HIGH FSH
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=peJpwrLxiXLQGnQE9_m9EYw
FERGIE AMH 0.1
http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=116054.msg1646795#msg1646795
AMH 0.33 natural pregnancy
http://fertilicare.co.za/forum/showthread.php?t=4845&page=2
AMH 0.06 natural pregnancy
http://forums.fertilitycommunity.com/vitro-fertilization-ivf/2020174739-amh.html
SLEEPY LLAMA FSH 19 & 29
http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=154967.msg2408623#msg2408623
http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=115621.0
FSH 19.9 and 45
http://www.highfshinfo.com/mystory.html
Life Begins... - Miscarriage stories of loss, hope & help
Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
Stories of Pregnancy over 44 years old - sharing stories I find online, for inspiration!
Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
Stories of Pregnancy over 44 years old - sharing stories I find online, for inspiration!
Recent Keyword Searches: improving fertility in forty year old, how much will clomid lengthen your luteal phase, pregnancy after change of life, what age can a woman get pregnant, how to get pregnant when in perimenopause