Beth writes:
We are having our 2nd girl January 5th. With the first one, we had NO issues with name.. With this one, we can't agree for anything! Our first child is 3 1/2 and her name is Isabella Geraldine (Geraldine after her great grandma who passed away). We call her Isabella, not fond of Bella, Izy, etc. We're not fond of nicknames.
My favorite name is Sayde Grace followed closely by McKinley Grace. I'm partial to Grace for a middle name, so they'd both have "G" middle names. I like Sayde because my grandma was Vadie. My husband just says to name her Vadie but that would be a little too odd for me.
My husband changes weekly; Scarlett, Regan, Madeline (long I) and Claire are the latest.
The only name we both kinda like is Ava but it's a little to short for me with Isabella and I think I'm thrown by the "A" in both like if I say "Isabella and Ava" that's a lot of A sounds.
Our last name is Spencer.
Also on our list were:
Anna Kate
Addison
Marleigh
Gracelyn
Any thoughts or new suggestions? :-)