A relative of my husband was the oldest woman ever to give birth at our local maternity hospital aged 49, again conceived naturally.
4461~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
One of my college roommates had her one and only baby quite late…. A result of waiting for the right moment to come, as well as unfortunate circumstances …..
She’s now almost 50 and her daughter is 4 1/2…… Technically old enough to be a grandmother!
4462~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
My mother had her last healthy baby at 45 and her last pregnancy at 47!
I have friends who had babies in their 40's - one started at 42 and had 3 one year after the other (all normal and healthy).
4463~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I'm 43 and am 35 weeks pregnant with our first child. I was quite fit and healthy at the beginning of the pregnancy and this has stayed with me throughout.
On the scale of things, I've had a lovely pregnancy so far: just occasional nausea in the first trimester, one night of acid reflux in the second and a week of leg cramps in the third.
I'm as anxious as any other first timer, but more grounded than ever before in myself. I love my husband and we're both delighted to be having a baby. His support means everything right now.
4464~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I don’t think you are old at 43. My God, my friend's mum had her last at 55, and that is the honest truth. She had a beautiful girl, and was all healthy.
Then my younger friend had a Down Syndrome baby, and she was 20. So please, I really don’t believe in this **** that the older you are, the more sick your child can be .
4465~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Life Begins...
Miscarriage stories of loss, hope & help
http://born2luv.blogspot.com/
4,600 Stories of Pregnancy & Birth over 44y
Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
http://pregnancyover44y.blogspot.com/
You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's
Sharing articles, discussing options & suggestions
http://youcangetpregnant.blogspot.com/
Recent Keyword Searches: pregnancy over 44, women that have had babies after 44, coming off the pill women aged over 50, pregnancy at 45, giving birth to a child over 45, baby at 44, success ivf stories for women over 40, natural birth oldest woman, pregnant at 46, over 50 pregnancy