3211~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~
My Grandmother had her youngest at 46.
3212~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~
My Great grand mother did not start having children till she was 37, and had 12 before she stopped. But, of course, there was a couple of sets of twins in there. So you are not too old to be having babies.
3213~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~
I was 42 (3 weeks shy of my 43rd birthday) when I had my first and my husband and I would like to have more children. I was encouraged to read of the 47 year old who has a 19 month old. Our society is so focused on "me" that they don't see the blessing of little ones. You keep on keeping on!!
3214~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~
I am 45 and have a 3 year old and a 9 month old. Occasionally I do feel "too old", but having these two precious girls in my life more than makes up for those days! Do what your heart tells you -- not what other people tell you!
3215~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~
3,809 Stories of Pregnancy & Birth over 44y
All the stories, divided by age, 1st pregnancy & high FSH!
You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's
Sharing articles, discussing options & suggestions