Home | Log out

Monday, September 22, 2008

Pregnant on my 45th birthday

Monday, September 22, 2008
I learned I was pregnant on my 45th birthday, all natural, and had my son on July 4, 2005. I am now 46 and a half and TTC [trying to conceive] for #2. Wishing you lots of sticky beans! - Caroline

4597~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I got my BFP [big fat positive - positive pregnancy test] yesterday. I use Source Naturals progesterone cream which I get in a local Health Food store. It's about $15 for 4 oz (it was on sale).


It has 22 mg of progesterone per 1/4 teaspoon and I use 1/2 teaspoon in the morning and another at night. Susan - trying for first at 45!

4598~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Life Begins...
Miscarriage stories of loss, hope & help
http://born2luv.blogspot.com/

4,750 Stories of Pregnancy & Birth over 44y
Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
http://pregnancyover44y.blogspot.com/

You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's
Sharing articles, discussing options & suggestions
http://youcangetpregnant.blogspot.com/


Recent Keyword Searches: can a 49 year old woman get pregnant?, pregnant at 46, pregnancy at age 44, stories of pregnancy and birth 44, pregnancy over 50