Home | Log out

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Oldest woman on this board had natural oops at 48

Sunday, June 15, 2008
I had my first (and only so far) at 43.

I'm 47 now and TTC (trying to conceive) number two. My theory has always been that we'll keep trying until "the last egg drops."

And based on my older sisters, I have until at least age 54.

4541~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I have been posting on this board for years since my last successful "over 40" pregnancy, and I must say there have been plenty of moms 44+ so do not give up hope.


The oldest woman on this board had a natural "oops" at 48!! She delivered a healthy baby boy.

4542~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



Life Begins...
Miscarriage stories of loss, hope & help
http://born2luv.blogspot.com/

4,650 Stories of Pregnancy & Birth over 44y
Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
http://pregnancyover44y.blogspot.com/

You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's
Sharing articles, discussing options & suggestions
http://youcangetpregnant.blogspot.com/


Recent Keyword Searches: pregnant at 44, never pregnant and pregnant at 48 years old, pregnant at 50, pregnancy after 45, pregnancy at 48