Home | Log out

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Friend of mine had her 2 boys at 42 & 45

Thursday, June 5, 2008
Having said that, a friend of mine had her two boys when she was 42 and 45 -- without ANY assistance. ???? (Well, she had assistance, but it never worked, then she conceived -- every time she did conceive -- without assistance.)

She started trying to get pregnant at age 38 and she had lots of miscarriages on her way to pregnancy number 1. But the pregnancies themselves were uneventful and the babies were healthy, full-term, normal babies. I guess she's a statistical freak.

4523~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

My grandmother had her first child in 1939 at age 45, and a second child (my mother) at 48. So I know it is possible, but I know it's rare.

4524~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Life Begins...
Miscarriage stories of loss, hope & help
http://born2luv.blogspot.com/

4,600 Stories of Pregnancy & Birth over 44y
Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
http://pregnancyover44y.blogspot.com/

You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's
Sharing articles, discussing options & suggestions
http://youcangetpregnant.blogspot.com/


Recent Keyword Searches: pregnant at 51, pregnant at 48, stories of pregnancy over 44 years, pregnant at 46, preganancy after 45