Home | Log out

Thursday, June 5, 2008

IVF Study in San Francisco Area

Thursday, June 5, 2008
ClinicalTrials.gov is a registry of federally and privately supported clinical trials conducted in the United States and around the world.Posted on FertilityFriend.com by Babycakes2007:

Hi, Ladies! I'm visiting from the IVF board but wanted to post this here at well. This study is open to women ages 18-45 so I wanted to make sure as many people know about it as possible. These IVF studies fill up quickly!!

I was cruising the clinicaltrails.gov website and found an open IVF study at the University of California in San Francisco. I thought I'd pass it along to anyone in the Bay area who was interested. I'm in a research study in Florida and it's the best thing that happened to us. It's saving us $11,000!! I believe in "paying it forward" so here you go! Good luck!!

Here is the Inclusion Criteria for the study:

Ages Eligible for Study: 18 Years to 45 Years
Infertile patients
Undergoing IVF
Antral Follicle Count Less than 10
Prior history of less than 5 oocytes generated during an IVF cycle

Here is the link-
http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00334243


Contact: Marcelle I. Cedars, MD
415-353-7475 or
cedarsm@obgyn.ucsf.edu

Search for more studies:

Search for Clinical Trials
Find trials for a specific medical condition or other criteria in the ClinicalTrials.gov registry. ClinicalTrials.gov currently has 56,865 trials with locations in 156 countries.


Life Begins...
Miscarriage stories of loss, hope & help
http://born2luv.blogspot.com/

Stories of Pregnancy & Birth over 44y
- Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
http://pregnancyover44y.blogspot.com/

4,600 Stories of Pregnancy & Birth over 44y
Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
http://pregnancyover44y.blogspot.com/