Home | Log out

Thursday, January 17, 2008

I will be 45 having this baby

Thursday, January 17, 2008
I had my daughter at age 41, and got pregnant on this one at age 44. I will be 45 having the baby. Please God.

3966~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~

I had my baby girl at age 45 with my own egg, my first pregnancy. I conceived quickly, within 2 months of figuring out how to use a basal temperature chart.


Now, at age 47, it is proving more difficult to get pregnant. But my theory is that as long as you have a period, it can happen. It's just a matter of hitting the right cycle. So just be ready every cycle! Good luck to you!

Lisa - Proud 47-year-old mother to a very active 2 1/2-year-old

3967~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~

Amy was 48 when she became pregnant; Tom was 45. They had been married eight months. They hadn’t counted on pregnancy, but they hadn’t tried to prevent it. It would be a long shot, they figured.

Then, in the summer of 2005, Amy had an unusual menstrual cycle. She went to see her doctor, who had told her a couple of years earlier that she might be entering early menopause.

A few days after the appointment, the doctor called Amy at work, and asked her if she could talk in privacy. Then the doctor told her she was pregnant.

"I said, ‘Yeah, but are you sure?’ " Amy asked.

It felt like a miracle. How else could she explain it?

Full article: http://www.dispatch.com/news-story.php?story=dispatch/2006/12/31/20061231-D1-01.html

3968~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~

I was a Dr. Toth's patient in April 2005. I come to him after losing almost any hope to have another child. (My daughter is 24 years old). After 2.5 years of acupuncture, 3 cycles of Clomid, 4 medicated IUIs [intra-uterine insemination], 3 IVFs [in vitro fertilization] with transfer and another 3 IVFs which were cancelled due to no response, by Cornell doctor's opinion, I had no chances to conceive using my own eggs. Dr. Toth was my last hope.

My husband and I got tested and my husband was diagnosed with Chlamydia infection and some other bacteria. He was tested multiple times in different infertility clinics, they found nothing. Not NYU, not Cornell, nor Columbia.

We both had full Dr. Toth's treatment in April 2005 (by the way it was covered as out-network procedures by Cigna and United Health Care)

After we finished the treatment, Dr. Toth told me, You will get pregnant in 6 month. And I did get pregnant in Oct 2005. But I miscarried in December due to chromosomal abnormality. I had D&C [Dilation and curettage] in December 2005 and got pregnant again, second cycle after D&C.


I am 44 years old and now I have a beautiful baby boy. Natural pregnancy!!!

3969~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~

Isn't it funny how when you are 20, you think that 40 is too old to have a child and when you hit 40 it doesn't seem too old at all? I know plenty of women who had children later rather than sooner in their lives.


My sister had her first at 40 and her second at 43. Her kids keep her young, and she is so much more relaxed about it then I see some young mothers being.

3970~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~


Life Begins...
Miscarriage stories of loss, hope & help
http://born2luv.blogspot.com/

4,300 Stories of Pregnancy & Birth over 44y
Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
http://pregnancyover44y.blogspot.com/

You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's
Sharing articles, discussing options & suggestions
http://youcangetpregnant.blogspot.com/


Recent Keyword Searches: oldest women to give birth naturaly, stories of pregnancy over 44 years, pregnant women over 43, can pregnancy women age 47 tips, 43 and expecting, natural pregnancy 45 years old, pregnancy over 45, natural pregnancy at 49, oldest recorded pregnancy, oldest person to give birth naturally