And I did, at the age of 46. But then I had, had three children beforehand.
3901~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~
Hi - I had a child at 46 years old. No fertility drugs - total surprise. He is almost 3 now, and he is wonderful.
He is a blessing beyond words. I call him my miracle baby.
3902~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~
I conceived naturally when I was 44, although had been experiencing SOME peri-menopause symptoms. It took me 2 years of trying to get that good egg and perfect timing.
HOWEVER! The GOOD news is that there are SO many other ways to achieve pregnancy now! My friend just delivered twins (!) at 49, with the help of a fertility doctor. It didn't really take long, and everything went super.
Get thee to a doctor NOW and check out those options - you are still quite young by today's standards, and could have a couple!!!!! Best of luck.
3903~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~
I am going to turn 47 years old this December.
Our oldest daughter is turning 26 years, our middle daughter just turned 12 years and our youngest daughter is currently 18 months old.
God has a great sense of humour by blessing us with our new daughter Zoe.
My dr was very supportive, family laughed uncontrollably for the most part. We also have two grandsons, who are age 7 years and 3 years.
3904~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~
Check with your doctor and fertility specialists. Find out your options, there are so many ways nowadays to get pregnant.
I was watching The Learning Channel, you know one of those baby shows. There was a woman on who was 56 and pregnant, and it happened naturally.
She had no complications and a normal healthy baby boy.... So go for it, it is s-o-o-o worth it.
3905~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~
Life Begins...
Miscarriage stories of loss, hope & help
4,250 Stories of Pregnancy & Birth over 44y
All the stories, divided by age, 1st pregnancy & high FSH!
You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's
Sharing articles, discussing options & suggestions
Recent Keyword Searches: pregnancy over forty, pregnancy after 45, anyone naturally pregnant at 44 1/2, pregnant at 44 years old, pregnant at 50 years old, what a 44 year old woman should do to become pregnant for the first time, women over 45 natural pregnancy, egg stories for pregnancy, stories of pregnancy after 44, can i conceive at 46 years old