3721~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~
My mother was 45 when she had me in 1968. If she wasn't too old then, you are definitely not too old now. Sure everyone gave her a hard time, but I am glad she didn't listen to them!
3722~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~
I'm 47 and have a beautiful 19 month old daughter. My husband and I are trying for another! When I mention having another baby to my family they give me this look like "whatever for?" I just don't let it bother me, and neither should you.
Best of luck to you...
3723~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~
You are not too old!! I had a child at 39, one at 42 and one at 45. I am now 47 years old and am trying to get pregnant again. Keep trying!!
3724~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~
I had my beautiful daughter when I was 46. She is healthy, beautiful and the love of my life. This is my second time around, a new husband and new baby brought us all together as a family. Never say never.
3725~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~
Stories of Pregnancy & Birth over 44y
- Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
4,150 Stories of Pregnancy & Birth over 44y
All the stories, divided by age, 1st pregnancy & high FSH!
You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's
Sharing articles, discussing options & suggestions
"In 2005, there were more than 104,000 births in the United States to women ages 40 through 44, and over 6,500 to women 45 and older. In 2004, there were 1,786 live births to women over 42, using donor eggs."