Myth #1: If my period is regular, I’m fertile.Myth #2: If I take good care of my general health, my fertility will be in check too.
Myth #3: If I’ve already had a baby, I won’t have problems conceiving again.
Myth #4: Infertility is primarily a woman’s issue.
Myth #5: 40 is the new 30; and that pertains to fertility too.
Read more: http://www.empowher.com/news/herarticle/2009/08/14/five-fertility-myths-debunked
Life Begins... - Miscarriage stories of loss, hope & help
Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
Stories of Pregnancy over 44 years old - sharing stories I find online, for inspiration!
Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
Stories of Pregnancy over 44 years old - sharing stories I find online, for inspiration!
Recent Keyword Searches: not pregnant with egg donor, having children after 40, you can get pregnant over 40 naturally, chances of pregnancy at age 51, absent period not pregnant in mid 40's