Home | Log out

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I am 47, pregnant

Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Thank you, thank you, thank you… Inspiration received…

I am 47, pregnant, 16 and 17 year old daughters are thrilled, but a bit nervous for me…

The father wants no part of this, he just told me and I have been reeling for a few days… but your story touched me, offers hope and stability… Thank you.

4599~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

One of my best friends just told me she is 13 weeks pregnant with her ninth child. She is 45, and will be 46 when the baby is born. Her youngest is 6! She thought she was "done!" - Tammy

4600~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



Life Begins...
Miscarriage stories of loss, hope & help
http://born2luv.blogspot.com/

4,750 Stories of Pregnancy & Birth over 44y
Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
http://pregnancyover44y.blogspot.com/

You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's
Sharing articles, discussing options & suggestions
http://youcangetpregnant.blogspot.com/


Recent Keyword Searches: pregnancy over 44, women over 45 having babies, 45 years old will clomid help, 44 years old pregnant, oldest mother in 2007