Found this on Women Over 40 With High FSH:
http://www.thefertilitycure.com/Conditions/Articles/Article_High_FSH_Advanced_Maternal_Age_and_Egg_Qualtiy.htm
(I am sure many people here are very familiar with Randine Lewis's theory. It's good to have myself to remember that from time to time that I need to do my deeds. like the very helpful meditation to warm up my whole body)
"The 'egg factor': using Chinese herbal medicine to improve fertility in a 45-year old woman" by Inga Heese.
http://www.womens-health.co.uk/egg_age.html
http://www.annalsnyas.org/cgi/content/abstract/943/1/26
(I don't quite understand this. may be I should ask Dr. Check)
http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/34959.aspx
http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=54430
(this one said egg quality is genetic, can't be improve, only can be decrease due to environmental issues. hum, bad news?)
Life Begins...
Miscarriage stories of loss, hope & help
http://born2luv.blogspot.com/
Stories of Pregnancy & Birth over 44y
- Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
http://pregnancyover44y.blogspot.com/
4,700 Stories of Pregnancy & Birth over 44y
Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
http://pregnancyover44y.blogspot.com/
Recent Keyword Searches: pregnancy in 40s, getting pregnant in your 40s, how to get pregnant at 40, can i get pregnant if i'm over 50?, having children in your 40s
http://www.thefertilitycure.com/Conditions/Articles/Article_High_FSH_Advanced_Maternal_Age_and_Egg_Qualtiy.htm
(I am sure many people here are very familiar with Randine Lewis's theory. It's good to have myself to remember that from time to time that I need to do my deeds. like the very helpful meditation to warm up my whole body)
"The 'egg factor': using Chinese herbal medicine to improve fertility in a 45-year old woman" by Inga Heese.
http://www.womens-health.co.uk/egg_age.html
http://www.annalsnyas.org/cgi/content/abstract/943/1/26
(I don't quite understand this. may be I should ask Dr. Check)
http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/34959.aspx
http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=54430
(this one said egg quality is genetic, can't be improve, only can be decrease due to environmental issues. hum, bad news?)
Life Begins...
Miscarriage stories of loss, hope & help
http://born2luv.blogspot.com/
Stories of Pregnancy & Birth over 44y
- Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
http://pregnancyover44y.blogspot.com/
4,700 Stories of Pregnancy & Birth over 44y
Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
http://pregnancyover44y.blogspot.com/
Recent Keyword Searches: pregnancy in 40s, getting pregnant in your 40s, how to get pregnant at 40, can i get pregnant if i'm over 50?, having children in your 40s