Two weeks ago, I found out that I am expecting my sixth child and I am now at 8 weeks. I went in to see my doctor because I had not been feeling well. I was getting frequent headaches and lower back pain, along with some queasiness.
So I went in to make sure things were ok, and my doctor told me that I was actually expecting! I will be 56 when this baby is born, and I do plan to have a natural birth.
I have four older children ages 17, 23, 26, and 28, and I have a five year old. My five year old was actually planned. My husband and I had wanted one more little one. But I guess she was not supposed to be the last!
I also have two grandchildren. My 28 year old daughter has a four year old, and she and I were both preggo around the same time, which was pretty exciting. And my 26 year old son has a three year old. So I am a grandmother as well.
I have seen a few others on this board expecting after 50, and I hope that if anyone out there is trying to conceive at an older age, that they do not give up! And congrats to all the expectant mothers out there!
4553~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Congrats on your new found pregnancy! I am also in my fifties (54), and expecting my fourth in late July. I have a 16 year old, a 20 year old and a 26 year old.
And I too have two grandchildren! It's is always exciting to hear stories that I can relate to, and hopefully be an encouragement! I wish you luck, and I will keep you in my prayers!
4554~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Life Begins...
Miscarriage stories of loss, hope & help
http://born2luv.blogspot.com/
4,650 Stories of Pregnancy & Birth over 44y
Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
http://pregnancyover44y.blogspot.com/
You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's
Sharing articles, discussing options & suggestions
http://youcangetpregnant.blogspot.com/
Recent Keyword Searches: pregnancy over 44 years old, pregnant at 46, oldest natural pregnancy, pregnant at 47, first pregnancy at 44