Home | Log out

Sunday, June 8, 2008

I was 47 when doctor said I was pregnant

Sunday, June 8, 2008
I found this site today, and I've been having a ball finding all the boards that are in sync with my life! I was 47 when the doctor told me that the "change" I thought I was going thru was in reality... pregnancy!

I'm now 60 years young, and I have a bright, beautiful, sassy teen under foot. I definitely take all things more in stride than I did with my previous children (the eldest is 33.)

In addition, I now have my 2 toddler grandkids living here. I feel like I'm in a revolving door, and can't get out!

4529~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'm Susan, and new to chatting online but I just wanted to share something about being a mom over 40 - It is fabulous except that I myself was getting self conscious about looking older - my kids are 5 and 8 and I'm 49

4530~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Life Begins...
Miscarriage stories of loss, hope & help
http://born2luv.blogspot.com/

4,600 Stories of Pregnancy & Birth over 44y
Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
http://pregnancyover44y.blogspot.com/

You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's
Sharing articles, discussing options & suggestions
http://youcangetpregnant.blogspot.com/


Recent Keyword Searches: pregnancy over 44, australia's oldest mum, having a baby at 45, pregnant at 50 years, realistic odds of pregnancy in 44 year old woman