Home | Log out

Monday, June 2, 2008

Gave birth at 44y, to my 2nd child

Monday, June 2, 2008
I wasn't 44 but close - I conceived at 43 years 4 months and gave birth at 44 years 1 month, to my second child. It was 6 years after my 1st was born, and we'd been trying, but really not very hard. - Julinda

4517~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I just turned 45 and am 7 weeks. We saw the heartbeat last Thursday, and hope it will still be there this Thursday, when I go back! I have one daughter that is 5, and had many losses after her. Tried Clomid and IVF [in vitro fertilization] - no success. This time au naturalle. - Lisa

4518~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Life Begins...
Miscarriage stories of loss, hope & help
http://born2luv.blogspot.com/

4,600 Stories of Pregnancy & Birth over 44y
Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
http://pregnancyover44y.blogspot.com/

You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's
Sharing articles, discussing options & suggestions
http://youcangetpregnant.blogspot.com/


Recent Keyword Searches: pregnancy over 50, pregnant at 47, pregnancy 44years old, miracle getting pregnant stories, woman 47 still fertile?