Home | Log out

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Assumed at 46 I wouldn't conceive naturally

Thursday, June 26, 2008
Hello older Moms to be - I just found out I am pregnant, and what a surprise! I have two teenage children from a previous marriage and just assumed that at the ripe old age of 46 I wouldn't conceive naturally.

Well I did! Anyone as old as I am out there? I'm excited but scared.

4561~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I've posted before, but I am 44 and have been trying for the past few months using Follistim and an IUI [intra-uterine insemination].


We had our first IUI on 11/1 which wasn't successful. We had our second IUI on 11/25, and I took a pregnancy test yesterday morning which was positive -- and a second one last night (a different brand), and it also was positive.

4562~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



Life Begins...
Miscarriage stories of loss, hope & help
http://born2luv.blogspot.com/

4,650 Stories of Pregnancy & Birth over 44y
Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
http://pregnancyover44y.blogspot.com/

You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's
Sharing articles, discussing options & suggestions
http://youcangetpregnant.blogspot.com/


Recent Keyword Searches: 46 and pregnant, having a baby after 45, menopause babies, pregnant at 48, pregnant aged 44