Home | Log out

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

His wife in mid 50's with last child

Tuesday, May 27, 2008
What about countries in the Caribbean where ART [assisted reproductive technologies] is non-existant for the most part, and women continuously have children with their own eggs well over 40 and 50? My own grandpa had his last child at 80 with his wife, who was in her mid 50's. I mean, my grandpa and his wife doing IVF [in vitro fertilization] ? That's a laugh and with DE [donor egg] to boot?

She wouldn't even know what the heck a DE was. I mean, these people ran a farm. And her 3 other kids were definitely under 10 in a picture that I have of them all. That woman started having kids in her 40's.

4305~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I just had to say, my cousin is 42 and pregnant. Well, she called me yesterday, and her sister is pregnant too!! She is 47 years old.

So my 42 year old cousin is due: October 7 or 8.

And my 47 year old cousin due........... AUGUST 27. Stinker waited to tell us!!!

4506~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



Life Begins...
Miscarriage stories of loss, hope & help
http://born2luv.blogspot.com/

4,600 Stories of Pregnancy & Birth over 44y
Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
http://pregnancyover44y.blogspot.com/

You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's
Sharing articles, discussing options & suggestions
http://youcangetpregnant.blogspot.com/


Recent Keyword Searches: natural pregnancy 45 years old, can i be pregnant at 46, pregnancy over 44 years, pregnant at 49 years old, pregnancy at 49