3301~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~
I recently read about a 46 year old woman who got pregnant via IVF, using her own eggs. I read about it on fertileheart.com.
3302~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~
When Loretta Sharpe, a 46-year-old mother of four, was asked repeatedly if her fourth pregnancy was accidental or planned, she developed a convenient comeback. “I would answer, ‘Unplanned but not unwanted,’” she says. “Because I was a little older, people wondered if I really wanted this baby. I just prepared myself with a response.”
3303~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~
I also look much younger than my age, and my RE stated that usually means you are also young on the inside, of course meaning your organs. Anyway I became pregnant at 45 with non med IUI's, delivered a healthy baby boy, who is almost 4 years old!!
3304~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~
My grandmother had 3 children in her 40's and is now 90 years old. She has not ONE strand of grey in her light brown hair. Never has.
3305~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~
3,889 Stories of Pregnancy & Birth over 44y
All the stories, divided by age, 1st pregnancy & high FSH!
You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's
Sharing articles, discussing options & suggestions