Home | Log out

Saturday, June 16, 2007

My husband's mother was 44 when she had him

Saturday, June 16, 2007
My husband's mother was 44 when she had him, and his sister was 42 when she had a healthy boy. Be encouraged!

3206~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~

I was born when my mom was 45.

3207~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~

Age doesn't mean you're too old or not. It's all up to the way your body is. I have some friends who have 8 children, and didn't start having them until the woman was in her mid-thirties and the father was almost 40. And, of course, they're not stopping with #8! Go ahead and try. You'll only regret it if you never do.

3208~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~

My mom was 44 when she had me, and she hasn't had any regrets. I am now 24 and have a beautiful relationship with my parents who are STILL married. They got married later in life after bad relationships and wanted a baby. Maybe waiting helped me and them. It helped financially too.

3209~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~

I am the youngest of the 16 children, and my mother had me when she was 48 years, so I think there's a possibility you'll have a beautiful one like me. May God bless you.

3210~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~

3,809 Stories of Pregnancy & Birth over 44y
All the stories, divided by age, 1st pregnancy & high FSH!

You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's
Sharing articles, discussing options & suggestions