Home | Log out

Friday, March 18, 2011

Baby Girl Michael, Sister to Aubrey

Friday, March 18, 2011
Jenn writes:
Our 2nd little girl is due April 20, 2011 and we can't decide on name for her. We have one child, Aubrey Lynn, and are trying to find a name that goes well with Aubrey and a name that goes well with our last name (Michael) and that's really all our requirements (oh and we don't want it to rhyme w our names Jenn & Nate). I am also having a hard time with the middle name. At first we were set on Lee because Aubrey has my middle name (Lynn) and Lee is the middle name of both grandmothers. However, I don't want the middle name to dictate the first name if that makes sense, I am open to other middle names, I really just want it to go with the first name. I am more open to different names that the hubby is but he surprises me sometimes with what he likes so I hesitate writing this.

First names we are considering:
Reagan (has been our top name for awhile and like the way Reagan Lee sounds)
Claire (really like this name but don't like it w/ middle name Lee so need to find a middle name to go with it)
Macy (not sure about the -ie sound....don't want it to be too cute w Aubrey)
Elliot (hubby not sure about this one, is it too masculine for a girl?)
Mckenna (I like it but hubby does NOT)
Presley (again not sure about the -ie/ey sound w Aubrey )
Ruth
Emily
Addison
Avery (we were going to name Aubrey this but not sure about having our kids names start w the same letter? We think we want 3 kids:)

Names that are out bc of friends kids/animal names/relative names etc:
Molly
Lucy
Hannah
Sophia
Sarah
Sadie

Thanks for any help and suggestions!