A mother-of-13 has told her husband she wants IVF for her Christmas present this year. Debbie Simpson, 45, is struggling to conceive for the first time in her life with Derek, but doesn't yet feel her family is complete.
'Having babies is my job,' said Mrs Simpson, who has spent an incredible ten years of her life pregnant. '
I love it and I'll keep trying until I'm 60. We didn't plan to have such a big family, it just kind of happened because there was no reason to stop. '
It's never taken me longer than six months to fall pregnant when we stop using contraception.' Read more...
Life Begins... - Miscarriage stories of loss, hope & help
Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options & suggestions
Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options & suggestions
Recent Keyword Searches: pregnancy after 44, number of women having children after 40, women pregnant at 45, pregnancy after 40 non donor eggs, pregnant at 46 years old