Home | Log out

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Urge to have more children is overwhelming

Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Stock photo by melbia
Urge to have more children is overwhelmingThe maternal urge is overwhelming.

Actually, I worried that I didn't have much of a maternal nature in me.

But it was in there -- lurking, waiting. After having my daughter, who is now almost 21/2 years old, that maternal urge to have children is tremendous.

In fact, I've found that most women (including myself) will do anything and everything to satiate it.

Read more: http://mormontimes.com/mormon_voices/guest_blog/?id=10597


Life Begins... - Miscarriage stories of loss, hope & help
Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
Stories of Pregnancy over 44 years old - sharing stories I find online, for inspiration!


Recent Keyword Searches: can a woman get pregnant after menopause, is it possible a premenopausal woman to get pregnant, can a woman get pregnant at 42?, at what age does a woman not get pregnant, can you get pregnant in perimenopause