Two years and three months after my first baby - and by now in my early 30s - I gave birth to Alice, who will be 21 this month. Soon after this my marriage broke down and I settled into almost a decade of raising my small family as a single parent. And then, shortly before my 44th birthday, my second husband and I celebrated the arrival of Isabel, who has just turned nine.I am, in spite of my mother's misgivings, the proud mother of three children, each born in a different decade of my life.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1193030/So-does-age-really-make-BETTER-mum.html
Life Begins... - Miscarriage stories of loss, hope & help
Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options & suggestions
Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options & suggestions
Recent Keyword Searches: oldest natural conception, can you ovulate at 45 years old, pregnancy at age 44, difficulty to be pregnancy after 44 years old, pregnancy at 46 years old