Home | Log out

Monday, September 15, 2008

I will be 44 when I deliver

Monday, September 15, 2008
I found out I am pregnant 1 week ago today. I am 5 weeks and 5 days. I am very nervous about having a baby again at my age. I'm 43, will be 44 when I deliver. I have 14, 12 and 10 year old kids. I can't get excited about this at all.

4591~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'll be 44 when my 4th baby comes (due 9/2/06). My youngest is 9, and I absolutely had much more energy when I did this 10 years ago! My midwife told me that with older moms she doesn't so much worry about complications or defects. She worries about them overdoing it!

I will tell you that I've just past 13 weeks, and I really feel like I'm returning to the land of the living. My energy is better. My stomach is great. I think I really can do this again!

4592~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



Life Begins...
Miscarriage stories of loss, hope & help
http://born2luv.blogspot.com/

4,750 Stories of Pregnancy & Birth over 44y
Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
http://pregnancyover44y.blogspot.com/

You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's
Sharing articles, discussing options & suggestions
http://youcangetpregnant.blogspot.com/


Recent Keyword Searches: pregnancyover44y, perimenopausal nauseous, woman over 40 having babies, pregnant at 46 naturally, birth at 49