Home | Log out

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Born when her mom was 47

Tuesday, September 30, 2008
And one of my best friends in college was born to her parents -- who had been told they couldn't have children -- when her mom about just shy of 47!

4613~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I am 46 year old mom with 5 kids, and am pregnant..... I am feeling a little overwhelmed, and scared right now......


My boyfriend isn't very happy, and has two kids of his own.. We just moved in together and I am pregnant.......

He isn't very supportive, and I don't know what my kids will think.....anyway good luck with your pregnancy... It would be good to hear from you - Tamela

4614~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



Life Begins...
Miscarriage stories of loss, hope & help
http://born2luv.blogspot.com/

4,750 Stories of Pregnancy & Birth over 44y
Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
http://pregnancyover44y.blogspot.com/

You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's
Sharing articles, discussing options & suggestions
http://youcangetpregnant.blogspot.com/


Recent Keyword Searches: pregnant at 49, pregnant at 43 years old, pregancy over 45, 44 and pregnant, pregancy late 40's