Home | Log out

Saturday, June 7, 2008

I'm 49, my daughter is 14 months

Saturday, June 7, 2008
I'm 49 and my daughter, Lecia is 14 months. I needed a lot of help to have her!!! I found a doctor that was willing to work with me, and just a year later I had a beautiful girl.

My husband and I have been together almost 17 years, and married almost 10. I have 2 older stepsons 26 and 20. The 20 year old still lives at home, and is a wonderful big brother.


I was actively involved in the boys' raising. I was in my 30's then. I am a very relaxed first time mom, and really, really enjoy every second of Lecia's life.

4527~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I was talking to a girl (21 years old), and she said she still lived at home with her brother who was 6 years old while she is studying in a community college. Her parents are 60 years old.


Believe me, they never heard the word donor eggs. I made her repeat the story a few times to make sure she understood the math. It's true.

4528~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Life Begins...
Miscarriage stories of loss, hope & help
http://born2luv.blogspot.com/

4,600 Stories of Pregnancy & Birth over 44y
Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
http://pregnancyover44y.blogspot.com/

You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's
Sharing articles, discussing options & suggestions
http://youcangetpregnant.blogspot.com/


Recent Keyword Searches: pregnancy at 46, pregnant over 50, pregnancy age 43, can i still get pregnant at 44, unplanned pregnancy at 44 years old