We are having our second daughter in August. Our first daughter is named Avery Nicewinter. Here our our four favorite options (and we aren't set on any of them). I would appreciate some opinions!
1) Hazel (and call her Zelle)....Hazel was my grandmothers name. I would love to use a family name but we would call her Zelle.
2) Addison (and call her Addy). We think Avery & Addy sound cute together.
3) Brooklyn (I don't want to shorten to Brooke, so we would always call her Brooklyn).
4) Mira
Thanks so much for any help!
Let's have a poll, over to the right! [Poll closed; see results below.]
Edit: Welllll, FLIP. It looks like the poll is slightly defective, in that it is not actually accepting votes. WT? I'll leave it up for the time being and we'll see if the issue resolves; in the meantime, leave votes in the comments section.