We're due with our second daughter on August 15 and haven't yet chosen a name! We had our first daughter's name (Alexandra Ivy) picked out a month after we found out I was pregnant, but we're struggling this time around! Our last name is Bennett.
Our current list includes Georgia, Linnea, Mira, Milla, Noelle, Portia, Priscilla, Sasha, Angelina, Gemma, and Arabella. Here are our requirements:
1. We gravitate towards girly, princess-y names, preferably ones that end in A.
2. We're not purposely going for matchy-matchy names (Alexandra and Arabella), but if we fall in love with another long A name, we won't mind.
3. That said, whichever name we choose should go well with Alexandra.
At this point, we're really looking to narrow down our list. Unless you have an absolutely fantastic suggestion, we don't need to add any more names to the list! If you could give us a good reason for choosing a name or discarding a name, we would really appreciate that. At this point, I love so many names that I wish someone could just say, You should name your child X"!
Thanks for all your help.
I DO have an absolutely fantastic suggestion, and it's Mirabella. It takes Mira from one name and -bella from another, and it gives you a name that goes with Alexandra but less matchily than Arabella.
I think if it were me I would remove Milla from the list because it seems like a nickname for Camilla---which, by the way, I would suggest as another possibility if the goal here weren't to cut down the list.
I think the best one on your list is Georgia. Like Alexandra, it has a clear boy version (Alexander, George), and a boyish nickname (Alex, Georgie). It's so good with your surname, I'm a little jealous of her. Georgia Bennett! It's wonderful. You should name your child Georgia.
In case other people would like to complete the same sentence, let's have a poll over to the right. [Poll closed; see results below.]

Name update 08-19-2010! Mariel writes:
We struggled back and forth for days over what to name our little girl. Finally, we were convinced by all the enthusiastic commenters who supported your choice of Mirabel/Mirabella. Mirabel Sophie Bennett was born on August 12. She is healthy, beautiful, and looks just like her sister. Thank you for all your help!