Home | Log out

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Polycystic ovary syndrome is leading cause of infertility in women

Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Polycystic ovary syndrome is leading cause of infertility in womenCarrie English had her first child when she was 19, with no trouble.

Then a constellation of annoying problems cropped up.

"I had been having a lot of symptoms, which I didn't realize were symptoms," says English, now 31. "The biggest thing is I wasn't getting a period at all for about a year-and-a-half or two years."

Read more...

Life Begins... - Miscarriage stories of loss, hope & help
Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
Stories of Pregnancy over 44 years old - sharing stories I find online, for inspiration!


Recent Keyword Searches: can i get pregnant during menopause, vitamin e for planning to get pregnant, not too old to conceive at 45, can i still get pregnant at 43 years old, pregnant for the first time after 40