Home | Log out

Friday, June 12, 2009

Second miracle baby for infertile mum

Friday, June 12, 2009
Second miracle baby for infertile mumThey say lightning never strikes twice. The fact that it ever struck at all in my case was a miracle.

Having spent three years at the frontline of fertility treatment undergoing every medical procedure known to modern man — including more than 1,000 injections and a total change of white blood cells — I managed by some fluke to get pregnant on my own (although I was on Chinese herbs at the time).

The doctors were shocked. My husband was stunned and I was totally delighted.

And now four years on, with our miracle baby Allegra now at school and all the odds still firmly stacked against me (aged 41, I am very much in the “maternal crone” category), I have somehow managed to do it again.

Read more:
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/health/article-23705882-details/Second+miracle+baby+for+infertile+mum/article.do


Life Begins... - Miscarriage stories of loss, hope & help
Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
Stories of Pregnancy over 44 years old - sharing stories I find online, for inspiration!


Recent Keyword Searches: can woman get pregnant at age 50, can a woman get pregnant during menopause, can i still get pregnant pre menopause, fertility age 40, get pregnant 41