Home | Log out

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Don't criticise me for having twins at 52

Thursday, June 11, 2009
Newborn twins can be daunting for any mum, but for Liz Addy the 3am feeds and nappy changes are an even greater challenge - as she's 52.

But despite becoming a first time mum to Thomas and Sophie later in life, Liz doesn't regret a thing, and she hasn't ruled out having more kids.

"Looking after twins is just a different challenge," says Liz, "I've had tremendous adventures in my life, but this is the most exciting and awesome thing.

"I always hoped I'd be a mother but I didn't meet the right man, so until my late 40s it looked as if I wouldn't have children after all."


Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/life-style/real-life/2009/06/10/don-t-criticise-me-for-having-twins-at-52-115875-21429398/


Life Begins... - Miscarriage stories of loss, hope & help
Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options & suggestions

Recent Keyword Searches: women giving birth after the age of 43, moms over 45, pregnant at 45 years old, pregnancy after 50 years old, natural pregnancy over 45