Home | Log out

Friday, June 20, 2008

Her oldest patient was 48

Friday, June 20, 2008
My doctor was very nice, and didn't give me the "you know it will never happen at your age" speech - I pretty much said that for her. Told her we still didn't know, but I knew this was the last year to think about it.

Her oldest patient was 48 - thought she was in menopause... but she had had several kids years earlier, etc. etc. (found out that when I asked her that a couple years back)

4551~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I am 47 years, and found out on 5/6/07 that I am seven weeks pregnant naturally .. My husband is 50 years old, and I am a mother of four, ages of 23 to 5 years old. We are blessed.

4552~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Life Begins...
Miscarriage stories of loss, hope & help
http://born2luv.blogspot.com/

4,650 Stories of Pregnancy & Birth over 44y
Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
http://pregnancyover44y.blogspot.com/

You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's
Sharing articles, discussing options & suggestions
http://youcangetpregnant.blogspot.com/


Recent Keyword Searches: ivf in over 45, oldest natural pregnancy, pregnancy over 43, pregnancy success stories over 46, baby at 47